Thursday, January 6, 2011

Insert Witty Title Here.

I couldn't think of a witty title for todays blog, so it doesn't really have one. This isn't going to be one of my fun filled ranty entries, or one of my interesting PSAs or movie reviews. Today I'm just going to be getting a few things off of my chest. Sorry if this bores you, but meh.

I've been depressed recently, as my previous entry stated, and I also said that it was because my friends are moving away. I have a lot of friends moving away soon, and it really sucks. I'm going to miss them all, and it means that I will have fewer friends around town than I currently have, and I don't have many friends at the moment anyway. I'd rather they didn't leave, but I would never expect them to stay if they have better prospects elsewhere, and it's led me to thinking about my current prospects and where I am currently in life.
At the moment, I am 27, single, and working a shitty dead end job. I don't study, I have no degree and I have no interest in going to university. My relationship prospects are nil at the moment as well, every girl that I have shown interest in has not shown any interest in me, and I'm just getting sick of even trying.
As I also said previously, I'm thinking of moving away as well, it's just that there is a lot involved in moving towns. Last time, when I moved here, I didn't worry as much. I had somewhere to go, and the job situation didn't bother me as much, as I had never really had a full time job. Now, though, since I have a semi-decent paying job, I need something to go to.
The not having a place to go to kinda sucks as well. I can't really look at flats without being there, and most of the flats that I have seen online don't allow pets, or are in areas that I've been told that I wouldn't want to live in. And the pet thing is the most important of all, I'm not going anywhere that won't let me take my cat with me.
I'd like to be able to have someone look at places for me, but no one who lives there knows me well enough to know what I would be after as well. And if I don't have a job to go to, I won't be able to live in a place that I would like, because it's expensive to live alone. And then there's the cost of moving all of my things there, which won't be cheap.
There's so many things to think about at the moment, and so many decisions to make. It's times like this where I wish I was a child again, and didn't have to worry about all of these things. I could just be happy playing with toys. Not that I can't do that now, it's just that there's other things that have to be done. Blah, I'm just rambling now, so I'll end this here.

Thanks for reading my incoherent depressive ramblings. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Ryan and I have to get rid of all our furniture so we can move and let the landlord know in time but we don't have a place to live in Chch yet.

    ReplyDelete