Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another day, another dollar.

Not much has been happening lately that is blog worthy, so I may be doing a few really boring updates. Work hasn't been bad, and I've stopped sneezing. My nose is still running at times, but the anti-histamines that I purchased yesterday seem to be working.
Speaking of work, my boss injured himself at work the other day. He hurt his back lifting, and I shit you not, lifting toilet paper. Yes, thats right, toilet paper. I don't know how he did it, but man is it funny. He came to work for a couple of hours this morning and was walking like someone had shoved a carrot up his ass.
The weather has turned colder over the last couple of days, which has been good, and helpful. It's not as hot so I feel better. I always prefer the colder weather.
There was a Christmas parade type thingee going through town yesterday, I was at work when it was on, which was good. It meant that even if, for some reason, someone decided to drag me along, they wouldn't of been able to. Not that anyone I know would drag me to a silly Christmas parade, but if they did, too bad. As I was walking home afterwards, and a man on a Penny Farthing cycled past me. It was awesome. He looked like he'd have trouble at the lights though, considering that you can't exactly stop easily on one of those things.
My cat came home the other night without her collar. This means that I have to purchase her a new collar (already done that though), and get her a new tag. I'm thinking of getting her microchipped so that even if she does lose her collar again, it means that I don't have to worry as much. I dislike her running around without a collar or tag. What if she gets lost or hurt? Then no-one will know where she lives! My poor wee baby.

Anywho, that's about all I have to say at the moment.
Oh, this weeks PSA is being changed, I have found something more important, and possibly more deadly, than bees to make a PSA about. Please stay tuned on Friday for a new PSA!
Thanks for reading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment