Monday, December 20, 2010

Fuck this heat. Fuck it right in the eye.

It is far too fucking ... Hang on, that's the door... MY PIZZA IS HERE! Be right back...
OK, now, where was I? Oh, that's right.
It is far too fucking HOT at the moment. My desktop keeps shutting itself down due to the heat. I had it on for about 20 mins, and it went from room temperature (29 degrees Celsius at the moment) to 60 degrees Celsius. Fuck this shit. And I can't even play Minecraft on my netbook any more because Beta has made the lag unbearable on this thing! BAH! I want to play Minecraft!

So anyway, work wasn't so bad today. I had half the day off due to having too many staff members working in grocery today. It was good, it meant that I could come home and play Minecraft. BUT WAIT! I can't because my computer won't run in this heat! ARGH!
What happened to winter? I want it to come back, forget summer, spring and autumn, give me winter all year round. I think it may be cooling down now, which is good. I'm going to wait a bit before I try to use my desktop again though, as it may still overheat. And I'm watching Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (again), so I don't want to leave the TV.

Ok, so I don't have much else to say at the moment. The heat is sucking away my energy. I had a little nap earlier, it was good, but I'm still tired and want to sleep. Or play Minecraft.
Fucking heat.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment