Sunday, December 12, 2010

Doovds

I like DVDs, in fact I own hundreds of them. They're amazing because they pack so much into those tiny discs. Theres a movie, deleted scenes, commentary, and other random stuff! You know what bothers me about them though? The anti piracy messages at the start.
The anti piracy things bug me, because I've already purchased the DVD, I have already struck out against piracy, by purchasing the DVD. I know it's good to buy them, thats why I buy them, so why should I have to sit through some crappy little ad at the start of every single DVD, most of them that I can't skip or fast forward? Argh, it just bothers me.
I'm just ranting about this because I put a DVD in my DVD player and the anti piracy ad popped up and reminded me how much I hate them. Also, if I could download a car, I totally would.
Don't get me wrong, by the way, I'm not against piracy. I pirate things like the best of them, but I actually purchase stuff that I really enjoy... Eventually. If it wasn't for piracy, I would never of heard of Mindless Self Indulgence, or KMFDM. I would never have watched Zombieland, of half of the anime that I've seen. Because of piracy, I have purchased more things than I would have otherwise.

So anyway, thats all I really have to say at the moment. I am currently watching Sherlock Holmes, and playing silly little browser based games. I think I'll have a beer and then contemplate going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment