Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is upon us!

Christmas is almost here, and I have decided to try and get into the Christmas spirit by purchasing myself a Christmas tree. It is only going to be a fake one, but I've never had a full proper tree set up since I was living back at home, and that's coming up seven years since I've lived there now.
I found a tree online that I wanted, and it was only $40! Plus delivery, of course, but only $40! And it was BLACK! I had found the tree I wanted! But, rather than impulse purchase, like I normally do, I decided to wait, and see how much trees were in shops in town first. I ended up talking to a guy at work about it, and he told me that at one shop in town, black Christmas trees were going for $200. Of course, I immediately thought to myself that its lucky I found one online for so cheap! I would have to go home and immediately purchase it! Little did I know that something would get in the way of my plans. Something that goes by the name of one day specials. The tree on that website is back up to almost full price. Oh, its still on special, but its a lot more expensive now. I have found another shop that sells black trees though, for a reasonable price, so I shall have to go procure me one, tomorrow. I hope they still have them in stock.
In other news, there is no other news. Today has been a non-event really. Weather hasn't been that great, but it hasn't been horrible either. Work was tolerable, we got everything done that we needed to get done. Wait. Oh God, oh crap. Tomorrow is Christmas Club night! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck it's going to be horrible!
Please, wish for my sanity to hold until I finish work! I'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment