Thursday, December 2, 2010

First!

So, I have decided to start a blog. I don't really know what this is going to end up being about, but I'm going to attempt to actually maintain it. Unlike anything else I've ever tried. This will hopefully be linked in with my twitter account, so I will be tweeting when I have a blog update, and you should be able to access my twitter page from here.
Where to start.
How about I tell you about myself and what I have done with my life up until now, huh? That sounds like it might be fun.
I am seven and twenty years old, recently had a birthday too, which was awesome. Had a nice amount of people turn up and wish me a happy birthday. It was the best birthday that I have ever had.
I live in New Zealand, but I am not living in the city that I was born and raised in, but rather, on the other side of the country, and on an entirely different island. I enjoy the city that I am currently residing in, it suits me quite well, not really enjoying the summer though, I prefer colder weather to the hot weather.
Before living in this city, back when I lived in my home town, I lived with my parents. I had lived there for twenty years, and my first move out of home was to the city I live in now. Seems like quite a shift, and it was. But it was new and interesting.
Humm, what else.
I can't think of what else to add here at the moment.
Oh, yeah, currently I'm completely jealous of people in the UK right now. They're getting lots of awesome snow, and I had almost none over winter. I was promised snow, and promised the best snow fall in seventy odd years, and there was almost none! That sucked, but ah well. I'll get over it... Eventually... Once I get some snow. I loves snow.

Well, that's about all at the moment. My subsequent posts will hopefully be more interesting. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment