Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bonus Update: A rant!

I've been put into a ranting mood by my flatmate. We were discussing relationships, and this subject always makes me want to rant. Please note that this will be an angry hate filled rant, generally directed at females in general, don't take offence. I'm just ranting. And there will be a lot of foul language involved.
You have been warned.
So here we go.

I've been single for a while, as I always seem to be after things go south with the girl that I have been dating. It's been over a year now, since I've been in a relationship, and its not for lack of trying either! I've asked girls out, given my number out, I've tried, I really have, but I just can't seem to get things to work out. But I know what the problem is, and it isn't me, it's the way society is.
For example, to be able to start dating someone, I can't just go up to them and ask them on a date, or ask them out, or say in casual conversation that I like them or find them interesting/intriguing, or anything like that. Oh no, that would make said female flee from me instantly. I have to ignore her, I have to pretend not to like her, so that she likes me, because as we all know you can't like someone and actually pay attention to them!
This makes me fucking angry. Why the fuck can't I just tell someone that I like them? What is so fucking wrong with that?!? Why do I have to beat around the bush before taking interest in someone? It's just fucking retarded!
The only other way, it seems, to be able to find someone is to get drunk and fuck a random stranger. That seems to be one of the normal ways of finding a partner these days. This might be all fine and dandy if I had no morals and wanted to date someone with no morals, but I have too much respect for myself, and for women for that matter, to do that.
BAH! FUCK SHIT ARSE CUNT!
Anyway, what I'd like is to find someone, who I like. Someone who I can just say to them that I like them. It's not too much to ask, is it? I mean, I'm a nice guy, I'm not hideously ugly. I'm pretty awesome if you do ask me. I'm old fashioned, I believe in chivalry. And I hate feminists for killing chivalry, I'm all for equal rights and that jazz, but I was always raised to open doors for women, pull their chairs out for them, carry their stuff for them. I don't do this because I think women are inferior and can't do this for themselves, but rather, because they're superior, and why should they do it, when I can do it for them.
This rant has changed from being all ranty to being depressive and mopey.
Anyway, I'm off now, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment